My Protein Peanut Butter Cup recipe is low in carbs and high in protein!
- 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge in Chocolate Milkshake Flavour
- 1 TBSP Coconut Butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 tsp of All Natural Peanut Butter , or if you really want to save calories, then use 1 TBSP powdered peanut butter
- Silicone baking cups
Watch the QUICK Video Demonstration
note: this recipe yields 1 elephantine peanut butter cup
- In a small bowl, mix 1 TBSP all coconut butter (or coconut oil) with 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge Whey (Chocolate flavour) and 2 TBSP water. If you prefer to save on calories, you don't have us coconut butter/oil.
- Spread 1/2 of the mixture into a silicone baking cup.
- Place in the freezer for ~5 minutes until is hardens
- Remove from freezer and dispense 1 tsp of Peanut Butter on the top of the first chocolate layer. Then dump the remaining chocolate mixture into the silicone cup (covering the peanut butter).
- Place in the freezer for ~30 to 60 minutes until it sets.
- Once it’s set, eat immediately before it melts, or store the rest in the freezer for later!
- calories: 274, fat: 14.7g, saturated fat: 9.4g, cholesterol: 50mg, sodium: 205.9mg, carbohydrates: 11.2g, fiber: 3.4g, sugars 4.4g, protein 26.3g
My Intermittent Fasting Program. Sign up for my free tutorials at StartFastingToday.com!