Eat More Protein!
Some of you who are following my Fat Loss Fast System have mentioned to me that you either have:
- a hard time eating ALL your calories during your eating window .... or...
- a hard time eating enough protein during your eating window
This recipe will help you reach your caloric and protein goals quickly and easily with just one snack!
Note: If this looks tasty to you, but you don't want to eat such a high calorie snack, then you can:
- make this recipe, and only eat half of it (share it or save it for the next day) ... or ...
- make this recipe using smaller portion sizes
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Make the Tortillas:
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Get scissors and cut one P28 Flat Bread into zillions of little triangles (see photo).
- Lay them flat on the cookie sheet
- Place in the oven for 4 minutes and then turn the oven off… just leave them in the oven for another 3-4 supervised minutes until they are crispy (don’t burn them!)
3. Make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip: Mix the following into a bowl
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt
- optional: no calorie sweetener (I used a packet of Ideal)
- 1 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Chocolate Peanut Butter (I like the isolate because it mixes more like a pudding)
ENJOY your Nachos & Dip!
Note: you can use many options for your dip, such as salsa, guacamole or hummus, or even my PROTEIN CHOCOLATE AVOCADO PUDDING!
- calories 480, fat: 9g, saturated fat: 1g, cholesterol: 10mg, sodium: 600mg, carbohydrates: 38g, fiber: 8, sugars: 11g, protein: 65g
I Eat Carbs (Bread) at Night!
Because of my Fat Loss Fast System, I’ve been able to re-introduce bread into my diet without gaining fat. I fit it into my macros and I’m maintaining my physique.
According to a 2011 study in the journal Obesity, consuming most of your carbs at dinner leads to greater weight loss. Why? Eating carbs at night will induce a single daily insulin secretion in the evening. This will boost leptin levels 6 to 8 hours later, which will contribute to enhanced satiety during the next day’s fasting window.
If fat loss and bread sound good to you, then you will love my Fat Loss Fast System!