No Origami Required
Don't worry. I'm not going to make you fold food a million times until it becomes a seahorse.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Make the Wontons:
- Spray the BOTTOM side of a muffin tray with PAM non-stick cooking spray
- Get scissors and cut one P28 Flat Bread into 4 squares. Put 2 squares back into the freezer for another day.
- Refer to the photo for the next steps.
3. Make the Chocolate Yogurt: Mix the following in a bowl
- 1/2 cup nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (Chocolate Milkshake). Feel free to try other flavours too!
Place the chocolate yogurt into each wonton.
4. Top with fresh strawberries.
Note: you can fill your wontons with anything! chicken salad, fruit, Chocolate PB2, protein ice cream, etc.
For BOTH cups (including the strawberries)
- calories 278, fat: 4.3g, saturated fat: 0.3g, cholesterol: 7.5mg, sodium: 332..7mg, carbohydrates: 23.8g, fiber: 4.5, NET CARBS: 19.3g, sugars: 9.7g, protein: 38.7g
I Eat Bread!
I’ve been eating bread since August 2013 and nothing has happened to me. I fit it into my diet and I’m maintaining my lean physique… except I’m happy! I’m eating bread!
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods (including bread) without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!