This is officially the most amazingly delicious recipe EVER! Guaranteed to give you a bellygasm.
Anyone can make this recipe, even if you are bereft of culinary knowledge. It's EASY!
- Ready to eat in 10 minutes
- NO BAKE
- Low carb, virtually sugar-free (diabetes-friendly)
- High in protein
Place the following into a blender (or a food processor) and blend
- 2 TBSP of melted Coconut Butter (use microwave)
- Coconut butter is freshly made from whole coconut flesh (not just the oil) and puree'd into a fiberous, densely nutritious & creamy spread.
- You can use it as a dairy butter substitute in recipes.
- It hardens when you place it in the fridge/freezer
- It imparts a rich and creamy texture to the fudge.
- 1 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Peanut Butter Cookie Whey
- If necessary, add 1 to 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk (or water). You want it to be thick, so don't add too much liquid. If you can avoid adding liquid, even better!
Line a square or rectangular glass dish (a tupperware container will work too) with plastic wrap (see my photo above). This makes it easy to remove the fudge from the dish for cutting.
Place the mixture evenly into the dish ... or you can eat it as frosting!
To make fudge, place the dish into the fridge for a few hours (or into the freezer for 5 to 20 minutes if you are impatient like I am!)
Cut the fudge into small cubes and serve. Store these in the fridge! A single serving represents half of the recipe.
For 1/2 of the recipe, the nutritional info (including the almond milk) is as follows:
- calories: 196, fat: 12.2 g, saturated fat: 8.8g, cholesterol: 37.5 mg, sodium: 103.8mg, carbohydrates: 11.6g, fiber: 5.6 g, NET carbs: 6g, sugars: 2g, protein 12.1g
I eat 1/2 of this recipe and place the other half in the fridge for another day. It stores quite nicely in the fridge for up to 4 days.
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily sweet tooth cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!