If you like your shakes THICK, then this is for you! Plus it's high in protein and fibre!
Place the following into a Blender and puree the daylights out them:
- 1/4 cup uncooked black beans (no salt added). Rinse them with running water in a strainer first. Don't freak out. Black beans are a sweet bean, so it won't make your shake taste funky. In fact, it will make it taste amazing!
- 1 cup of unsweetened cashew or vanilla almond milk.
Then add these to the mixture in the blender and blend:
- 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge - (Chocolate Milkshake Flavour)
- optional: 2 TBSP Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup (or Chocolate Syrup to make it very chocolatey)
- 1/4 cup of crushed ice
Note: you could also place this in an ice cream machine to make chocolate gelato!
(for the entire shake)
- calories: 230, fat: 6g, saturated fat: 1g, cholesterol: 50g, sodium: 405mg, carbohydrates: 16g, fiber: 4g, sugars: 2g, protein: 28g
Need some fat loss and fitness motivation? Get inspired by my incredible TeamSS’s transformation photos, videos and words of wisdom.
Look what they have achieved with my Fat Loss Fast System. And you can do this too!