A crêpe is just a pancake ... except it's as thin as a bat's ear.
This is my one of my favourite recipes because it's good...awesome...yummy...excellent in general.
I had originally intended to call this recipe, "dessert pizza". But then I rolled it up like a sleeping bag and holy crêpe!
This recipe is made using
- BSN ISOBURN
- P28 High Protein White Chocolate Spread
- Walden Farms Calorie Free and Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
1. Blend the following in a shaker cup or blender
2. Heat a large non-stick skillet (use a skillet with a lid) over medium heat. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Once the pan is heated, pour batter in the center of the skillet and quickly spread the batter evenly over the bottom of the skillet using a circular tilting motion.
- Place the lid on the skillet to cook the crepe on both sides. (NOTE: It cooks fast).
- Flip the crepe when bubbles in the batter have popped (ie. when the top is set). At this time, the bottom of the crepe should be browned. Carefully Flip the crepe (use a large spatula or a pancake turner), and cook it until the bottom side starts to brown (~ 1 minute).
4. Plate the crepe
- Spread 1 TBSP P28 High Protein White Chocolate Spread over the WARM crepe
- Place 1/2 cup strawberries and 1/4 cup blueberries over the Protein Spread
- Roll your crepe like a sleeping bag (or leave it like a pizza).
- Optional: Slather 2 TBSP Walden Farms Calorie Free/Sugar Free Pancake Syrup over the crepe (or pizza). This is yummy! Do it!
calories: 325, fat: 8.8g, saturated fat: 1g, cholesterol: 10mg, sodium: 418.6mg, carbohydrates: 19.4g, fiber: 5.8g, sugars: 10.7g, protein: 41.8g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!