Congratulations to Lori-Lynn Parker! She joined my fall 60 Day Transformation Challenge and placed 2nd in my Protein Dessert Recipe Contest!
The 60 Day Transformation Challenge has nearly 200 participants who are sharing in the journey of losing fat using my intermittent fasting, flexible dieting and HiiT Home Workout Program. If you missed out on joining the fall challenge, you can still get the program that Lori-Lynn and the others are using here.
Here's Lori-Lynn's Recipe:
I made a Protein Yogurt Banana Split for Two, and my husband and I shared it! You can make a smaller version with only 2 scoops of yogurt and leave out the extra fruit (besides the banana of course) to make it a more macro-friendly dessert for one! ~ Lori-Lynn
- 300g Non-fat Greek Yogurt (split into three 100g servings)
- 1/2 scoop Syntha-6 Protein (Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 1/2 scoop Syntha-6 Protein (Chocolate Milkshake)
- 1/2 scoop Syntha-6 Protein (Strawberry Milkshake)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 fresh peach
- 3 slices of canned pineapple (or fresh if you have it)
- 1/2 cup E.D. Smith Light & Fruity Cherry Pie Filling
- 3 TBSP 95% Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 TBSP 50% Dark Chocolate Chips (>70% preferred)
- Measure three 100g servings of non-fat Greek yogurt, to which you will add 1/2 scoop of Syntha-6 (one Syntha-6 flavour to each 100g serving, mix well). FREEZE.
- When the yogurt is frozen, cut the banana in half lengthwise and place on the tray. Cut the peach into wedges, and place around the tray.
- Scoop the frozen yogurt into balls and place the 3 flavours onto the tray, between the banana halves and peaches.
- Top each yogurt mound with a pineapple ring.
- Inside eat pineapple ring, add the cherry pie filing.
- Add cool whip to each of the 3 yogurt mounds.
- Then add dark chocolate chips to the topping.
Serves 2. Each serving contains calories: 432, fat: 7.2g, carbs: 64.5g, protein: 33.1g
If you are looking for a lower calorie version, click here for my 267 calorie version! ~Sara
If you LOVE Bananas...
Wait until you try my Quest Bar version of Banana Bread! It's easy to make... and yes, it's made using a Quest Bar! Get my Quest Bar Recipes here.