Oh hello....mom and I are back for a new video recipe.
I don't wanna sound like I'm tooting my own toots again, but look what we made for you. Nachos and Apple Dip!
It's a video! But before you watch the video, please pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
Here's a recap:
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM non-stick cooking spray
- Get scissors and cut one P28 Flat Bread into zillions of little triangles (260 calories)
- Lay them flat on the cookie sheet
- Place in the oven for 5-8 minutes and then turn the oven off… (don’t burn them!)
Make the Apple Dip: Mix the following into a bowl
- 1 container of unsweetened apple sauce (50 calories)
- Pinch of Nutmeg (3 calories)
- Pinch of Cinnamon (1 calorie)
- 1-2 TBSP of Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup (0 calories... but it has sodium!)
ENJOY your Nachos & Dip!
Note: you can use many options for your dip, such as salsa, guacamole or hummus.
- calories 314, fat: 7.2g, saturated fat: 0.6g, cholesterol: 0mg, sodium: 452.6mg, carbohydrates: 39.5g, fiber: 8.3g, sugars: 15.2g, protein: 28.2g
=> Find detailed explanations about the ingredients I used in this recipe by clicking on my Ingredient Encyclopedia!
This is the Biotin that my mom and I have been using for improving our hair and nails. Make sure you consult with your physician before taking any supplements.