My Halloween Recipes are getting cornea and cornea. No need to lash out at me.
Ingredients & Materials:
- 1 Quest Bar. I used "vanilla almond crunch" (the eyeballs)
- Plastic wrap
- 2 blueberies (irises)
- 2 cacao nibs (pupils)
- Walden Farms Calorie Free/Sugar Free STRAWBERRY Syrup (bloodshot eyes)
- 2 mini forks for dramatic effect
- BSN ISOBURN whey
- Cut 1 Quest bar (Vanilla Almond Crunch) into half. Place on a plate covered with plastic wrap (otherwise the Quest Bars will stick to your plate). Place in the microwave for 15 seconds. Once removed from the microwave, roll each half between your palms to make a ball. Make a depression in each ball for the blueberries (each blueberry will be an iris).
- Coat the 2 balls in the vanilla whey icing. Make this icing by adding 1/2 a scoop of BSN ISOBURN whey (vanilla ice cream) with a very small amount of water.
- Place the blueberry in each depression.
- Place the cacao nib in each blueberry (These are the pupils).
- Scatter each eyeball in "blood" using Walden Farms Calorie Free/Sugar Free STRAWBERRY Syrup.
- Stab a mini fork into each eyeball base for dramatic effect.
- Place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
For both eyes:
- calories: 263, fat: 9.6g, saturated fat: 0.5g, cholesterol: 7.5mg, sodium: 482.1mg, carbohydrates: 23.5g, fiber: 18.1g, net carbs: 5.4g, sugars: 1.3g, protein: 32.5g
Watch the Video Taste Test!
This video stars me, my mom and Taz! We are the Wicked Witches of the Qwest!
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily sweet tooth cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)! Plus you get all of my delicious Quest Recipes!