- Easy to make (~5 to 10 minute recipe)
- Low in sugar and unbelievably high in protein (47 grams of protein!)
Step 1: Mix the following in a blender:
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 TBSP of ground flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge in Peanut Butter Cookie (or any flavour you want)
Step 2: Place the batter onto a large non-stick skillet over medium heat (or use non-stick cooking spray). Make sure the skillet is large so that your crepe will be skinny and large. Cover the skillet with a lid.
While you are waiting for the crepe to cook, cut up your strawberries. Use about a cup of your favourite fruit. In the video, I also used peaches.
Once the top of the crepe is bubbling, flip the crepe (with a big spatula) and cook until you can see the bottom has turned golden brown.
Watch the video:
This recipe yields 1 strawberry filled crepe covered in calorie-free pancake syrup and Flavor God Chocolate Donut Sprinkles:
- calories: 301, fat: 5.5g, saturated fat: 1.3g, cholesterol: 50mg, sodium: 471mg, carbohydrates: 15.4g, fiber: 3.9g, sugars: 7.7g, protein: 47.1g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without gaining fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!