- Easy to make (~5 to 10 minute recipe)
- Low in sugar and unbelievably high in protein (47 grams of protein!)
Step 1: Mix the following in a blender:
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 TBSP of ground flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop of BSN SYNTHA-6 in Banana (or any flavour you want)
Step 2: Place the batter onto a large non-stick skillet over medium heat (or use non-stick cooking spray). Make sure the skillet is large so that your crepe will be skinny and large. Cover the skillet with a lid.
While you are waiting for the crepe to cook, cut up your strawberries and bananas. Use a 1/2 cup strawberries and 1/2 a large banana, sliced.
Once the top of the crepe is bubbling, flip the crepe (with a big spatula) and cook until you can see the bottom has turned golden brown.
Step 3: Plate the crepe and drizzle with Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup
Watch the video:
This recipe yields 1 strawberry & banana filled crepe covered in calorie-free syrup.
- calories: 408, fat: 8.7g, saturated fat: 2.3g, cholesterol: 55mg, sodium: 481.5mg, carbohydrates: 37.9g, fiber: 10.4g, sugars: 14.4g, protein: 45.8g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without gaining fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!