Smokin' Hot Total Body Circuit!
Save time by combining your strength training and cardio session into one short but SUPER intense workout.
Today we are doing a 16-minute metabolic workout. It alternates core, lower and upper body strengthening with cardio drills. You can do this at home because you only need a kettlebell and a jump rope!
ps. This workout is KILLER! I struggled! Goodbye fat, hello smokin' hot body!
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Kettlebell: I used 25 pound kettlebells
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 30 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 6 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~16 minutes, or if you can, do it 5 times, which takes 20 minutes. I did it 4 times and was struggling! Note: I use the timer from tabatatimer.com in my videos.
- Corkscrew Push-Up
- Jump Squats
- Starfish Plank
- Jump Rope - High Step
- Sumo Squats (I used a 25 pound Kettlebell)
- Burpee Pushups
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video. Taz licks my face during this workout!
Note: Remember to “pick up the pace”. Keep it intense. I am guilty of slowing down in this video when I talk.