Grab Your Slow Cookers!
This easy recipe is courtesy of Jodie Quintero! She has belonged to TeamSS for years! Thank you Jodie for sharing this recipe with us!
- Crock Pot (Slow Cooker)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
- 16oz can of black beans (no sodium added)
- Two 16 oz containers of Salsa
- 1 pack of low sodium taco seasoning
This recipe makes 4 servings
So 1/4 of the recipe is:
calories 387, fat 3.1g, sat fat 0.8g, cholesterol: 166.7mg, sodium 1327.5mg, carbohydrates: 40.7g, fibre 6.9g, sugars 8g, protein 47g
- Place everything into the slow cooker except for the black beans.
- Mix the ingredients together
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Using utensil, shred the chicken and add beans. Simmer for 10 minutes (shredding is optional).
- Serve over rice or eat alone or whatever spins your sombrero.
- My Intermittent Fasting Tutorials: get them for free at StartFastingToday.com
- Substituting high calorie junk food with my "cheat clean" recipes can prevent you from over-consuming high calorie junk food. This is a great strategy for preventing weight gain.Try my approach, and you will be shocked how effortless it is to lose fat and maintain your weight, without having to slash your calories, demonize food (or fruit), or eat tiny portions. So if you want to put an end to yo-yo dieting all while satisfying your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System.
- If you are strapped for time, and need 10-minute home workouts that use minimal equipment, then I invite you to join my 30-Day Igniter Home Workout Program. What is the 30-Day Igniter? It's my 10-minute HOME video workout program. It combines strength training, jump rope training and pilates. I teach you how to breathe during your workouts, how to activate your muscles (including your pelvic floor), how to move within your current mobility, and most importantly, mindset training! This is a mind and body transformation. All I need from you is 10 minutes a day for the next 30 days