Grab Your Slow Cookers!
This easy recipe is courtesy of Jodie Quintero! She has belonged to TeamSS for years! Thank you Jodie for sharing this recipe with us!
- Crock Pot (Slow Cooker)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
- 16oz can of black beans (no sodium added)
- Two 16 oz containers of Salsa
- 1 pack of low sodium taco seasoning
This recipe makes 4 servings
So 1/4 of the recipe is:
calories 387, fat 3.1g, sat fat 0.8g, cholesterol: 166.7mg, sodium 1327.5mg, carbohydrates: 40.7g, fibre 6.9g, sugars 8g, protein 47g
- Place everything into the slow cooker except for the black beans.
- Mix the ingredients together
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Using utensil, shred the chicken and add beans. Simmer for 10 minutes (shredding is optional).
- Serve over rice or eat alone or whatever spins your sombrero.