These healthy pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cookies have no butter or white flour.
Prep time: 20 minutes / Cook Time 20 minutes / Yields ~20 cookies
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop Whey (vanilla cream)
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (mini)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Using a wire whisk or a fork, mix together the almond flour, rolled oats, coconut flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and protein powder in a medium bowl.
3. Combine pumpkin puree, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla and mix using a handheld mixer until blended.
4. Add the oatmeal-almond flour mixture and stir until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Spoon rounded tablespoons of the dough onto the baking sheets approximately 1-2 in apart.
6. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes, or until the cookies are starting to brown around the edges.
7. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes on the baking sheets, then carefully transfer to a cooling rack.
for 1 cookie: calories: 160, fat: 11.1g, saturated fat: 7g, cholesterol: 21.5mg, sodium: 110.3mg, carbohydrates: 11.8g, fiber: 2.5g, sugars 6g, protein: 4.2g
- My Intermittent Fasting Tutorials: get them for free at StartFastingToday.com
- Substituting high calorie junk food with my "cheat clean" recipes can prevent you from over-consuming high calorie junk food. This is a great strategy for preventing weight gain.Try my approach, and you will be shocked how effortless it is to lose fat and maintain your weight, without having to slash your calories, demonize food (or fruit), or eat tiny portions. So if you want to put an end to yo-yo dieting all while satisfying your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System.
- If you are strapped for time, and need 10-minute home workouts that use minimal equipment, then I invite you to join my 30-Day Igniter Home Workout Program. What is the 30-Day Igniter? It's my 10-minute HOME video workout program. It combines strength training, jump rope training and pilates. I teach you how to breathe during your workouts, how to activate your muscles (including your pelvic floor), how to move within your current mobility, and most importantly, mindset training! This is a mind and body transformation. All I need from you is 10 minutes a day for the next 30 days