These are so good! Better than Capt’N Crunch!
I made 3 versions... and I'm sure you will devise some fancy versions too. Post them on instagram and tag #drsarasolomon #TeamSS and #FatLossFast so I can see your creations!
- chocolate strawberry
- chocolate blueberry
- chocolate peanut butter cup
- BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshake Flavours)
- Walden Farms Calorie Free and Sugar Free Syrup in Strawberry, Blueberry & Chocolate Flavours.
- Quest Cravings Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk or unsweetened cashew milk.
- egg whites
- fruit: strawberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.
Make the Ice Cream:
Place the following into a blender:
- 1 cup of unsweetened cashew or vanilla almond milk (note: you can substitute with coconut milk, which will make the ice cream even creamier).
- 2/3 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (chocolate milkshake flavour)
- Ice cream variations: for version 1:
- for version 1: use 1/2 cup strawberries
- for version 2: use 1/2 cup of blueberries
- for version 3: use 1 cup of peeled raw zucchini. I suggest you add 1 TBSP of the calorie free syrup to further sweeten the ice cream (so you don't detect any zucchini). Blend the daylights out of the zucchini to make a puree because you don't want zucchini chunks in your ice cream. If you don't want to use zucchini, another option is to use 1/2 cup of pureed black beans.
- 1/4 cup of water (to create a bigger yield because who doesn't like big portions?). This is optional.
Make the Crêpe
1. Use a blender to blend:
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/3 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (Chocolate or Vanilla Milkshake Flavours)
- Optional: dash of cinnamon
2. Heat a medium-sized non-stick skillet (use a skillet with a lid or use a “Flip Jack Pan“) over medium heat. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Once the pan is heated, pour batter in the center of the skillet and quickly spread the batter evenly over the bottom of the skillet using a circular tilting motion.
- Place the lid on the skillet to cook the crepe on both sides. (NOTE: It cooks fast).
- Flip the crepe when bubbles in the batter have popped (ie. when the top is set). At this time, the bottom of the crepe should be browned. Carefully Flip the crepe (use a large spatula or a pancake turner), and cook it until the bottom side starts to brown (~ 1 minute).
4. Plate the crepe
- Slather your crepe with:
- Plop the Ice Cream on top of the crepe. Feel free to slather more calorie free syrup on the ice cream. Why not? This is anarchy!
Sara's Version 1:
- calories: 253, fat: 4.3g, saturated fat: 0.2g, cholesterol: 15mg, sodium: 590.7mg, carbohydrates: 14g, fiber: 4.2g, sugars: 5.5g, protein: 40.2g
- calories: 460, fat: 21g, saturated fat: 10g, cholesterol: 90mg, sodium: 250mg, carbohydrates: 65g, fiber: 3g, sugars: 31g, protein: 6g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!