Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bar:
Today I'm going to teach you how to make a "knock-off" Quest Bar using only 3 ingredients.
- bowl, plate
- plastic wrap
- 1 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Isolate Protein
- 1 TBSP Reese's Chipits (Canada) ... In the USA: Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- 3 TBSP VitaFiber Syrup
- It's comprised of IMO (isomalto-oligosaccharide)
- It's a low calorie health sweetener
- It's a soluble prebiotic fiber (it's 90% fiber). That's why the protein bars are low carb.
- It improves overall gastrointestinal health
- It's non-GMO, sugar-free and gluten-free
Why BSN Syntha-6 Isolate?
- It's 80% casein protein.
- Casein protein creates a better texture for the Protein Bars.
This recipe makes 1 gigantic bar
calories 302, fat 6.5g, sat fat 4g, cholesterol: 15mg, sodium 200mg, carbohydrates: 50g, fibre 34.5g, sugars 7g, protein 28g
What flavours will you make? Comment below!
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without gaining fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!