Neapolitan => a threesome of flavours: vanilla, strawberry & chocolate.
It's only 2 ingredients, NO BAKE, high in protein and low in sugar.
Layer 1: Chocolate:
- Melt 1 tsp Artisana coconut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds in a glass dish.
- Then add 1/3 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (Chocolate Milkshake). I also have used Syntha-6 Edge and Isoburn from my sponsor, BSN.
- Add a sparing amount of water and mix by hand to create a thick "goo".
- Line a small container with plastic wrap (to make clean up easier). Poor the "goo" into the container (see photo below).
Layer 2: Vanilla:
- repeat steps 1 through 3, except use BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (Vanilla Ice Cream)
- Add the vanilla layer to the chocolate layer (see photo)
Layer 3: Strawberry:
- repeat steps 1 though 3, except use BSN Syntha-6 Isolate (Strawberry Milkshake)
- Add the final strawberry layer to the vanilla layer (see photo).
Place this in the freezer for 1-2 hours until it hardens. The fudge removes easily (just pull out the plastic wrap... see photo). Cut & eat immediately.
- I know a lot of you have mentioned your fudge takes longer to set in your freezers or that it is gooey.
- Climate affects the coconut butter. I'm in Canada, and my freezer is really cold, so my fudge sets fast and doesn't get gooey unless I leave it on the counter for 10 minutes or longer.
- Worst case, leave your fudge in the freezer longer before eating it if you want it rock hard.
- Key point: this is not a fudge you can pack up and carry with you for later because it will become "gooey melted goo". It's an "immediate gratification" fudge.
This recipe yields ~8 chocolate pieces of fudge. Eat them all! I did! It's just a scoop of protein powder and a tablespoon of coconut butter!
For the entire recipe:
- calories: 240, fat: 10.8g, saturated fat: 8.3g, cholesterol: 18.3mg, sodium: 196.5mg, carbohydrates: 11g, fiber: 5 g, NET CARBS: 6g, sugars 2.3g, protein 26g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without gaining fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!