Jump the Plank!
Do it NOW! This is a Jump Rope and Core circuit. It's 10 minutes long and consists of very intense jump rope drills mixed with various styles of planks.
Remember: You don’t need long workouts to get a killer body. Minimum Effective Dose actually works! My Fat Loss Fast System is based on this concept and it's responsible for my consistently lean body, as well as my increased happiness, satiety, immunity, productivity and more!
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Swiss Ball
- A Bench
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
- I like to drink BCAAs. Click here to read why.
Keep this circuit mega-INTENSE; otherwise, you are not going to benefit from metabolism-boosting effects of HIIT. Maximize fat-burning by doing this workout fasted as soon as you wake up … and stay fasted for at least 2 hours after the workout (you can drink your BCAAs).
This circuit consists of 15 exercises. Set your timers for 30 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. Once is enough. I explain why at the end of the video.
- Jump Rope (Bounce Step). Beginners can jog on the spot for all Jump Rope Sequences.
- Alternating Up/Downs
- Jump Rope (Alternate Foot Step)
- Swiss Ball Plank: Alternating Toe Taps
- Jump Rope (High Step)
- Breakdancer Planks
- Jump Rope (Forward Straddle)
- Jumping Jack Planks
- Jump Rope (Bell Jump)
- R Side Plank Dips (bench)
- Jump Rope (Side Straddle)
- L Side Plank Dips (bench)
- Jump Rope (Skier's Jump)
- Starfish plank
- Jump Rope (X-Foot Cross)
Do the workout with me! Just click on the video and GO!