Healthy Cookie Dough!
Wait until you see the ingredients I used! Somebody give me an award for taking the hell out of healthy.
Also, you can bake this into a pie. or you can eat the cookie dough. Do whatever finds your Nemo.
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup drained chickpeas (mine had sodium, so I didn't add a pinch of salt to this recipe)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 3 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a food processor until SMOOTH. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (save a few chips on the side).
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge.
For the entire recipe: 1291 calories, 61g fat, 40.3g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 191.4mg sodium, 160.5g carbs, 18.3g fibre, 71.6g sugars, 25.1g protein
For 1/6th of recipe: 215 calories, 10.2g fat, 6.7g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 31.9mg sodium, 26.8g carbs, 3.1g fibre, 11.9g sugars, 4.2g protein
If you want to stop dieting, ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. It's my common sense approach to eating because your diet shouldn't be a full-time job and it shouldn't cause anxiety. You can also sign up for my free intermittent fasting tutorials here.