4-Minute Holiday Workout!
It's Christmas Eve! But that doesn't mean you're not going to exercise! Since it's a busy day, I made sure today's workout is only 4-minutes. And since many of you are travelling, it requires no equipment except for your body and my jump rope. But don't underestimate this one! It's intense and will boost your metabolism (and fat burning) for the rest of the day. So go ahead and enjoy your feast tonight!
Stay LEAN this holiday season using my time-saving and effortless approaches to fat loss:
1. Intermittent Fasting and Flexible Dieting
2. Quick Home HIIT Workouts
- Get all my free home workouts here.
- A Gymboss timer
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Keep this 4 minute circuit mega-INTENSE; otherwise, you are not going to benefit from Tabata. If you are in a rush, this is an ideal 4-minute workout to cram into your hectic morning schedule. Maximize fat-burning by doing this 4-minute workout fasted as soon as you wake up … and stay fasted for at least 2 hours after the workout (you can drink your BCAAs). Set your timers for 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest.
- Exploding Star Jumps
- Burpee Push-Ups
- Jump Rope (high step)
- Starfish Plank
- Toe Taps (I used my medicine ball, but you can use a step, or even the side of a suitcase!)
- Knee Hugs
- Squat Jumps
- Reptile Push-Ups