The combination of chocolate and coconut is hard to beat. This high-protein, low-carb, fiber-packed snack is so good, you’ll feel like you’re cheating!
This recipe is awesome because it's:
- Easy to make! Minimal prep required.
- Only 3 ingredients
- Low Carb
- High in Protein
- Rife with Fibre
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients by hand in a microwave safe bowl:
- 1 TBSP melted Artisana Coconut Butter (melt in microwave for ~20 sec). Then add...
- One scoop of BSN ISOBURN in Chocolate Milkshake flavour
- 1 tsp reduced fat unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 TBSP water
Spoon 6 small spheres into 6 mini baking cups and place in freezer for 2 hours before eating (if time is an issue, you can eat them right away, but they taste better when frozen). If you don't have mini baking cups, just spoon them onto plastic wrap.
Disclaimer: Before you bite into one, make sure it thaws for 5 minutes so you don't break your teeth! Plus it's easier to peel from the baking cup.
This recipe yields 6 balls.
One ball is:
- calories: 36.5, fat: 1.9g, saturated fat: 1.5g, cholesterol: 1.7mg, sodium: 30mg, carbohydrates: 1.6g, fiber: 0.9g, NET CARBS: 0.7g, sugars 0.5g, protein 3.5g
All 6 balls are:
- calories: 219, fat: 11.5, saturated fat: 8.9g, cholesterol: 10mg, sodium: 180mg, carbohydrates: 9.3g, fiber: 5.2, NET CARBS: 4.1g, sugars: 3g, protein: 21.1g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily sweet tooth cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!