Chocolate Protein Popcorn
Today I'm going to teach you how to make chocolate protein popcorn using only 3 ingredients.
- It's high in protein and fibre
- It can be served as popcorn and made into popcorn balls
- cookie sheet
- silpat mat
- It's comprised of IMO (isomalto-oligosaccharide)
- It's a low calorie health sweetener
- It's a soluble prebiotic fiber (it's 90% fiber). That's why the protein bars are low carb.
- It improves overall gastrointestinal health
- It's non-GMO, sugar-free and gluten-free
This recipe makes 3 servings. So 1/3 of the recipe is ~3&1/3 cups and represents:
calories 239, fat 1.7g, sat fat 0.5g, cholesterol: 16.7mg, sodium 136.5mg, carbohydrates: 68.9g, fibre 45.3g, net carbs: 23.6g, sugars 1g, protein 10.7g
Prepare the popcorn. Set aside on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat mat.
Heat Vitafiber over medium heat and add the whey. Stir constantly for about 4 minutes (until it bubbles).
Pour the sauce evenly over the popcorn
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily sweet tooth cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!