- It's a SWEET Bean!
- VERY high in fibre
- You can substitute flour in your brownies, pancakes and cookies recipes with black bean puree. If your recipe calls for 1/2 cup of flour, then use 1/2 cup of black bean puree instead.
- It only takes 5 minutes to make!
1. Mix the following in a blender:
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup uncooked black beans (no salt added). Rinse them with running water in a strainer first!
- 1/2 scoop of BSN ISOBURN in Chocolate Milkshake
- 2 TBSP of Calorie Free Walden Farms Marshmallow Fluff Dip (Makes it fluffy and yummy!)
- Then add 1 tsp >70% Chocolate Chips
2. Place the batter onto a non-stick skillet over medium heat (or use non-stick cooking spray). Flip the pancake (with a big spatula) after a few minutes (when you can see the bottom has turned golden brown). Cook the opposite side for a few minutes until it also turns golden brown.
3. Plate the pancake and drizzle with Walden Farms Calorie Free Pancake Syrup
calories: 195, fat: 3g, saturated fat: 1g, cholesterol: 0mg, sodium: 345.7mg, carbohydrates: 12.8g, fiber: 4.8g, sugars: 1.7g, protein: 27.1g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!