This no-bake recipe takes 3 minutes to prepare. It sets in the freezer in about an hour.
It's so GOOD! You can use any flavour of protein powder and any toppings.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil, 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 (I used Candy Cane Flavour) and a sparing amount of water: NOTE: I'm Sponsored by BSN supplements and Bodybuildingcom.
- Spread the mixture into a chocolate bar mold. If you don't have a mold, then spread the mixture thinly on a plate covered in plastic wrap. Don’t worry about being neat and tidy.
- Place in the freezer for ~30-60 minutes until it sets.
- Once it’s set, eat immediately before it melts, or store the rest in the freezer for later!
- Watch the video demonstration
calories 327, fat 16.3g, sat fat 11.2g, cholesterol: 60mg, sodium 160mg, carbohydrates: 20.3g, fibre 0g, sugars 7.3g, protein 22g
If you want to stop dieting, ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. It's my common sense approach to eating because your diet shouldn't be a full-time job and it shouldn't cause anxiety.