You only need 5 minutes to prepare this easy recipe for microwave Apple Pie Protein Oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I used Bob's Red Mill 5 Grain Rolled Hot Cereal)
- 1 chopped apple (leave the skin for the sake of fibre!)
- 1/2 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder in SALTED CARAMEL.
- cinnamon and nutmeg
- Add 1/2 cup of water to 1/2 of oats. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- While waiting, wash and chop an apple into small pieces. Leave the skin for the sake of fibre.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg and 1/2 scoop of whey (salted caramel) to your hot oatmeal. Also add 1/4 cup water. Mix.
- Add your apple.
- Makes 2 servings. Store the extra serving in the fridge for the next day.
Makes 2 portions. 1 portion is 195.2 calories, 3.4g fat, 31g carbs, 4.95g fibre, 11g sugars, 9.25g protein
I've been an intermittent faster and a flexible dieter since 2012. I put together an entire system (an e-Book) that shows you how to make it work for your schedule, goals and eating personality. I call it the Fat Loss Fast System. It's a sustainable approach to eating. I really enjoy helping people who love the daily process ... people who love finding value in making choices that are right for their body. When it comes to body recomposition and fitness, I believe that fixation on the endgame is the reason why people become so disappointed and end up throwing in the towel. My passion is teaching you how to love the daily process. That's the secret to long-term success!
If you are strapped for time, and need 10-minute home workouts that use minimal equipment, then I invite you to join my 30-Day Igniter Home Workout Program. What is the 30-Day Igniter? It's my 10-minute HOME video workout program. It combines strength training, jump rope training and pilates. I teach you how to breathe during your workouts, how to activate your muscles (including your pelvic floor), how to move within your current mobility, and most importantly, mindset training! This is a mind and body transformation. All I need from you is 10 minutes a day for the next 30 days