DO IT NOW!
WW stands for Written Workout. Print it, or screen capture it with your phone, and go do it!
Today we are SCULPTING your abs and thighs!
- Use TabataTimer.com for your timer
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats
- A Swiss Ball
- A Resistance Band
- A RumbleRoller Foam Roller
- A Kettlebell (I used a 35 pound KB) or a Dumbbell.
- Ankle Weights (I used 2 five pound ankle weights)
- An Exercise Bench
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Exercise Technique Review:
- Step-by-step Jump Rope Progressions –> video demonstration.
- Foam Roll –> video demonstration
- X-band Walk –> video demonstration
- Seated Swiss Ball Squeezes: Sit on a Swiss Ball so both thighs are on each side of the ball. Place your hands on your hips. Squeeze your thighs together, pause and hold, then release and repeat.
*Do not use ankle weights until you have mastered the exercises without ankle weights. You can also substitute with resistance bands.
Always a Must!
Read my workout rules before you begin! Always stretch and foam roll after your workout!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.