Based on the title, you might think it is a workout for tramps, which is not the impression I am trying to convey to you. On the other hand, I would not want to prohibit tramps from doing my workouts.
I already know what you are going to say next: "BUT OMG SARA, I DON'T HAVE A TRAMPOLINE!". Whoa there…Simmer down pot roast. You don't have to have a trampoline because I show you modification exercises.
ps. plyometrics suck. You will enjoy the names of my exercises...
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video).
- A mini tramp. Note: mine was less than $50! A great affordable & FUN addition to a home gym.
For the modification exercises, you will need:
- A medicine ball (mine is 12 pounds).
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 30 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 10 different exercises. Perform the circuit 3 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 3 times and I thought I was going to need an inhaler after. So yah!
- Knees UP Mother Brown. Modification = Jump Rope (High Step)
- Sideways Squat Flingies. Modification = Squat Jumps
- Bastard Push-Ups. Modification = regular push-ups
- I HATE Star Jumps. Modification = Star Jumps on Floor
- I HATE Tuck Jumps. Modification = Burpee Push-up high knees
- Tramp Toe Taps. Modification = Medicine Ball Toe Taps
- Bipolar Triceps (ie. up/downs). Modifcation = up/downs on the floor.
- Plank Side Taps. Modification: feet on medicine ball
- The Jane Fonda. Modification = Jump Rope (High Step)
- Tigger Butt Jumps. Modification = Breakdancer Planks
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.