My mom just made me a healthy meal: spicy chicken & broccoli!
It's easy, delicious, healthy, high in protein, low in sodium and low carb!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place your boneless, skinless chicken breasts on a non-stick cookie sheet (or spray with non-stick cooking spray to make clean-up easier).
- Use a basting brush to lightly coat the breasts with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. (~1 tsp per breast)
- Season the chicken breasts with Mrs. Dash Salt-Free "Fiesta Lime" Seasoning Blend.
- Place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- For the sake of convenience, I recommend purchasing Microwave Steam-in-bag Broccoli Florets. It only takes 3 minutes in the microwave (just pierce the bag). They are already washed and cut for you.
- Once the chicken is finished, cut it into small strips.
- Place 6oz of chicken into a bowl with 2 cups of broccoli. Add 2 TBSP of spicy salsa. Season with black pepper. Serve & Enjoy! Place the left-overs into the fridge for tomorrow's meals.
calories: 270, fat: 7.7 g, saturated fat: 0.7 g, sodium: 235mg, carbohydrates: 9.5g, fiber 4 g, NET CARBS: 5.5g, sugars 4.5 g, protein: 43 g