The Ultimate 4-Minute Workout!
Are you strapped for time, but still want to incorporate exercise into your day? Then do my Tabata workout!
- Is a type of high intensity interval training touted as the most intense and effective way to burn fat.
- Consists of 20 seconds of “all out effort” followed by 10 seconds of rest. This takes 4 minutes.
- When I say “all out effort”, that means you should feel like your lungs are going to explode by the time you reach the 2-minute mark. Watch the workout to hear how my breathing changes over the course of 4 minutes. You can see and hear me struggling!
- After doing extremely intense Tabata exercise, your body will continue to use more oxygen than normal during the next 24 hours. In other words, your metabolism will be higher, which means you will continue to burn extra calories.
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
- I like to drink BCAAs. Click here to read why..
This circuit consists of 8 different exercises. Perform the circuit 1 time, which takes 4 minutes. Set your gymboss timers for 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. You have to hustle between exercises. Keep it mega-INTENSE!
- Starfish Jumps
- Mountain Climbers
- Jump Rope - High Step
- Jump Squats
- Jumping Lunges
- Breakdancer Planks
- Jumping Jack Planks
As you can see (and feel), this is a great abdominal workout.
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.
p.s. For instant access to more home video workouts, click here to upgrade!