No timer today! OMG Come again?
Instead, we are doing 420 reps to make your butt better.
I confess it was supposed to be 360 reps, but it's impossible to count reps and explain a workout at the same time, so I ended up doing way more reps than originally intended. oops. #SorryNotSorry.
The title of this workout is a double entendre. Not only is it an assacre (ass massacre), but there is also a strong possibility that I act like an ass on camera. But what's new?
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- A Kettlebell: I used two 25 pound kettlebells.
- A Medicine Ball: I used a 12-lb medicine ball
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
This circuit consists of 8 different exercises. Perform the circuit 3 times, which takes ~25 minutes (~7-8 min per round).
=>even if you don't do the exercises with me, you will still get an ab workout from LAUGHING!
- 20 reverse curtsy lunges (I used two 25-lb KB's)
- 10 (I mean 30 ... woops) squat jumps.
- 20 sumo squats (I used two 25-lb KB's)
- 10 alternating KB swings (I used one 25-lb KB's)
- 20 glute bridges (I used a 12-lb medicine ball)
- 10 burpee med ball push-ups with a squat punch out
- 20 dead lifts (I used two 25-lb KB's)
- 10 power jumps (double unders) with the jump rope
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.
In this video, I explained my current supplements: