Burn Shoulders, Burn!
Ladies! Time to train shoulders! There's nothing sexier than a great set of deltoids. Not only do they make your waist & hips look narrower, but they also look HOT in a tank top.
So join me for this real time 2o-minute shoulder HIIT workout.
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Dumbbells: I used 20 pound dumbbells and 9 pound dumbbells.
- A Kettlebell: I used a 25 pound kettlebell.
- A TRX. This is optional, so if you don't have one, don't freak out because I also gave you a substitution exercise.
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 40 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 6 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 4 times and my shoulders were BURNING!
- Shoulder Press (I used 20 pound dumbbells)
- Jump Rope (High Step)
- Alternating Shoulder Raises (I used 9 pound dumbbells)
- Burpee=>Deadlift=>Upright Row
- Two-handed kettlebell swings
- Rear Delt Fly (I used the TRX, but I also show a modification exercise with 9 pound dumbbells)
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.