Today we are doing a 20-minute TOTAL BODY fat-blasting metabolic workout. Save time by doing this at home because you only need a kettlebell, dumbbells and a jump rope!
ps. This workout mangled me - so I call it "The Mangler!" Good luck!
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Kettlebell: I used a 25 pound kettlebell
- Dumbbells: I used 12 pound dumbbells
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 50 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 5 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 4 times and was struggling! Note: I use the timer from tabatatimer.com in my videos.
- Inchworm Push-Up
- Jump Rope - High Step
- Sumo Squats (5 full range, 5 bottom 1/2 of range, 5 top 1/2 of range, repeat). Note: I used a 25 pound kettlebell.
- The Mangler (I used 12 pound dumbbells)
- Five Squat Jumps <-> Five Squats
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.
Note: Remember to “pick up the pace”. Keep it intense. I am guilty of slowing down in this video when I talk.