These are earie (I mean eerie) and gross (but Healthy) Hallowe'en Treats! Freak out your kids and friends this Halloweek!
Used Q-tips are the perfect way to enhance the "gross factor" at your Hallowe'en event!
Used Q-tips are:
- Low in sugar and carbohydrates
- Gluten free
- Diabetic and tooth friendly
- A source of protein and "healthy" fat
- An intelligent alternative to conventional sugary hallowe'en treats that cause tooth decay!
- Quick and easy to make
- Tear off a small portion off marshmallow from the white segment of a La Nouba Marshmallow. These marshmallows have no sugar, no carbs, no fat and no gluten.
- Place the marshmallows onto the ends of a lollipop stick and mould it with your fingers to look like a Q-tip
- Dip the ends of the marshmallows into the "ear wax" (see "ear wax" recipe below)
- Place in the fridge/freezer for a few minutes to dry the "wax"
- Place the edible Q-tips in an empty Q-tip box for your guests
Watch the video demo:
Fo 1 Q-tip:
calories: 14.5, fat: 0.3g, saturated fat: 0.1g, cholesterol: 3.2g, 13.75, carbs: 1.9g, fiber: 0.1g, sugars: 0.2g, protein: 1.65g