This protein cheesecake is so delicious you will have to scream unintelligibly to define it. It's NO BAKE and only requires 4 ingredients. Plus you can eat the whole thing.
- Place plastic wrap into a small dish (it can be glass or tupperware; square, round or rectangular)
- Add 3 TBSP of GG Bran Scandinavian Fibre Sprinkles or 3 TBSP of smashed up All-Bran or Fibre-1 Cereal to the dish. (Note: these are not gluten-free). This creates the "pseudo graham cracker crust".
- Mix by hand in a separate bowl (or blender) the following:
- 1 TBSP LITE Cream Cheese or 1 TBSP Daiya Dairy Free Cream Cheese Style Spread or 1 TBSP of Toffutti Cream Cheese (not soy free) or 1 TBSP of low fat cottage cheese.
- 3/4 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Whey in Peanut Butter Cookie Flavour.
- 4 TBSP of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (
- optional: if you like your cheesecake sweet, then add sweetener such as vanilla extract, stevia, erythritol, splenda, lo han guo, etc. I personally don't like mine super sweet, so I didn't add anything.
- Add this mixture to the glass dish. Place it in the freezer for an hour.
- After removing it from the freezer, pull the plastic wrap/cheesecake out of the dish (see photo). I used a spatula to scoop the cheesecake onto a plate. I placed leftover crumbs lurking in the plastic wrap on top of the cheesecake.
- Eat! Eat the whole thing!
Dr. Sara Solomon’s entire cheesecake:
- calories: 235, fat: 8.9g, saturated fat: 3.2g, cholesterol: 56.2mg, sodium: 293.7mg, carbohydrates: 20.7, fibre: 9g, sugars: 1.5g, protein: 18.1g
One Slice of Cheesecake Factory's Original Cheesecake:
- calories: 710, fat: 45g, saturated fat: 29g, cholesterol: 191.7mg, sodium: 430mg, carbohydrates: 62g, fibre: 1.4g, NET CARBS: 60.6g, sugars: 51.12g, protein: 11.3g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting, look consistently awesome and satisfy your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without getting fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!