Dessert Pizza! Low sugar, high protein! Wonderful taste. Narnia in the mouth.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Make the Pizza Crust & Tortillas:
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Get scissors and cut a large circle shape out of one P28 Flat Bread (or you can use FlatOut Protein Bread). Cut the circle into 4 pizza slices (it's easier to cut it before you bake the crust). Cut the left over flat bread into zillions of little triangles (see photo)
- Lay them flat on the cookie sheet
- Place in the oven for 4 minutes and then turn the oven off… just leave them in the oven for another 3-4 supervised minutes until they are crispy (don’t burn them!)
3. Make the Chocolate Pizza Sauce:
- Mix 1/2 of a scoop BSN Syntha-6 Whey (Chocolate) with 3 TBSP water to make the chocolate sauce
- Spread it over the Baked Pizza Flatbread Crust
4. Garnish the Pizza with Fruit:
- Cut 1/2 cup of strawberries. Garnish your Pizza with the strawberries.
- I also added 3 TBSP of blueberries because I'm wild.
5. What about the Tortilla Chips you made? => Dip them in 2 TBSP Salsa
i) For the entire Dessert Pizza (~2/3 of the flat bread):
- calories 312, fat: 8g, saturated fat: 1.3g, cholesterol: 27.5mg, sodium: 367.4mg, carbohydrates: 35g, fiber: 8.6g, sugars: 10.6g, protein: 30.3g
ii) For the entire portion of the Tortillas & Salsa (~1/3 of the flat bread):
- calories 97, fat: 2.3g, saturated fat: 0.2g, cholesterol: 0mg, sodium: 288.2mg, carbohydrates: 11g, fiber: 2g, sugars: 2.7g, protein: 9.6g
Have you tried Intermittent Fasting Yet? It might sound scary, but it’s not!!! It’s the most effortless way to lose fat, improve health and increase productivity! All you have to do is skip breakfast. Don’t worry, you won’t faint or starve … in fact, I debunk all the myths and teach you numerous protocols in my Fat Loss Fast System.