This no-bake recipe takes 5 minutes to make. Eat instantly. Store leftovers in the fridge!
It's so GOOD! It's saporous! You can use any flavour of protein powder!
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil, 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 (I used Germanchokolatekake) and a small amount of water to make a thick sauce: NOTE: I'm Sponsored by BSN supplements and Bodybuildingcom.
- Dump the mixture into a ziplock bag. Cut the end off the bag.
- Squeeze the sauce into ~30 raspberry holes.
- Eat immediately or store the rest in the fridge for later!
- Watch the video demonstration before you make these:
calories 223, fat 9.5g, sat fat 5.8g, cholesterol: 48.8mg, sodium 180.6mg, carbohydrates: 17.3g, fibre 4.5g, sugars 4.8g, protein 17.2g
If you want to stop dieting, ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. It's my common sense approach to eating because your diet shouldn't be a full-time job and it shouldn't cause anxiety. You can also sign up for my free intermittent fasting tutorials here.