This pizza is quick and easy to make.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Make the Cheesy Alfredo Sauce: Mix the following into a bowl
- 1.5 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 TBSP Walden Farms Calorie Free/Sugar Free Alfredo Pasta Sauce. (You can substitute with a low calorie tomato sauce if you prefer).
3. Cook the Chicken:
- I baked my chicken breast in the oven at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Feel free to prepare your chicken your favourite way (skillet, steamer, boil, BBQ, etc).
2. Make the Pizza Crust:
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM non-stick cooking spray. I used a silpat mat, sprayed with PAM.
- Get a big bowl and place it over one P28 Flat Bread or FlatOut Protein Bread. Trace a circle around the bowl with a knife. Remove the borders (see photo).
- Lay the crust flat on the cookie sheet
- Top with the Alfredo Sauce, 1/2 cup of cremini mushrooms, 3 sliced cherry tomatoes, 2.5 oz of chicken. Season (I used black pepper and green onion flakes).
- Place in the oven for ~8 minutes. Keep an eye on the crust (don’t burn it!).
For my entire pizza:
- calories 364, fat: 8.4g, saturated fat: 0.5g, cholesterol:46.9mg, sodium: 433.3mg, carbohydrates: 32.1g, fiber: 7.1, sugars: 7.5g, protein: 47.2g
Compare this to 1/8th of a slice of Olive Garden's Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- calories 380, fat: 16g, saturated fat: 8g, cholesterol:30mg, sodium: 950mg, carbohydrates: 36g, fiber: 2, sugars: 3g, protein: 15g
Are you bReady!
I love bread! But when I competed in Fitness Competitions from 2009 to 2013, my trainers warned me NOT to eat bread.
So one day in 2013, I decided to eat bread again. And nothing happened to me. I fit it into my macros and I’m maintaining my lean physique.
If you are not losing fat anymore and you feel deprived, then take a look at my Fat Loss Fast System. It's helped over 10,000 people re-establish a healthy relationship with food, lose fat, and keep it off!