This pizza is quick and easy to make.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Make the Cheesy Alfredo Sauce: Mix the following into a bowl
- 1.5 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 TBSP Walden Farms Calorie Free/Sugar Free Alfredo Pasta Sauce. (You can substitute with a low calorie tomato sauce if you prefer).
3. Cook the Chicken:
- I baked my chicken breast in the oven at 400 degrees F for 35-40 minutes. Feel free to prepare your chicken your favourite way (skillet, steamer, boil, BBQ, etc).
2. Make the Pizza Crust:
- Spray a cookie sheet with PAM non-stick cooking spray. I used a silpat mat, sprayed with PAM.
- Get a big bowl and place it over one P28 Flat Bread or FlatOut Protein Bread. Trace a circle around the bowl with a knife. Remove the borders (see photo).
- Lay the crust flat on the cookie sheet
- Top with the Alfredo Sauce, 1/2 cup of cremini mushrooms, 3 sliced cherry tomatoes, 2.5 oz of chicken. Season (I used black pepper and green onion flakes).
- Place in the oven for ~8 minutes. Keep an eye on the crust (don’t burn it!).
For my entire pizza:
- calories 364, fat: 8.4g, saturated fat: 0.5g, cholesterol:46.9mg, sodium: 433.3mg, carbohydrates: 32.1g, fiber: 7.1, sugars: 7.5g, protein: 47.2g
Compare this to 1/8th of a slice of Olive Garden's Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- calories 380, fat: 16g, saturated fat: 8g, cholesterol:30mg, sodium: 950mg, carbohydrates: 36g, fiber: 2, sugars: 3g, protein: 15g
Are you bReady!
I love bread! But when I competed in Fitness Competitions from 2009 to 2013, my trainers warned me NOT to eat bread.
So one day in 2013, I decided to eat bread again. And nothing happened to me. I fit it into my macros and I’m maintaining my lean physique.
If you are not losing fat anymore and you feel deprived, then take a look at my Fat Loss Fast System. It's helped over 10,000 people re-establish a healthy relationship with food, lose fat, and keep it off!
You rock girl! Now, I know Australia is a small market, but when it comes to your recommended food products I’m wondering if you know if there’s Aussie equivalents? That bread’s gonna be pretty awful by the time it gets here! :-p
Where do you buy your P28 products?