This recipe is quick, thick and berry good!
In a blender, combine the following and blend:
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream (I used lactose free). You can use more, just be mindful of the calories.
- 1/2 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 (I used Berry Berry Good Flavour) NOTE: I'm Sponsored by BSN supplements and Bodybuildingcom. You can use more, just be mindful of the calories.
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries
- 1 cup of ice (you can use less if you aren't a fan)
- I found this to be sweet enough. But you can also sweeten with your favourite sweetener, if desired (e.g. vanilla extract).
- Try other flavours: You could swap out the berries for a frozen banana, you could swap the berry whey for chocolate whey. Have fun!
- Watch the video demonstration
The entire recipe: 210 calories, 10.3g fat, saturated fat 4g, cholesterol 47.5mg, sodium 245 mg, carbs 18g, fiber 3g, sugars 7g, protein 12.3g
Is Your Diet Practical?:
I've been an intermittent faster and a flexible dieter since 2012 (I was born in January 1978, so I've tried nearly every diet under the sun). I put together an entire system (an e-Book) that shows you how to make your diet work with your schedule, goals and eating personality. It's a maintainable approach to eating that makes you feel like a winner instead of a tormented failure. It works in real life. My passion is teaching you how to love the daily process because consistency is the secret to long-term success!