Got frozen watermelon handy? If so, this low calorie recipe takes 5 minutes to make. Eat instantly.
It's so GOOD! You can use any flavour of BCAAs!
- 2 cups of frozen watermelon chunks. I recommend you cut it up and freeze overnight.
- 1 scoop BSN AMINOx BCAAs in blue raz. (NOTE: I'm Sponsored by BSN supplements and Bodybuildingcom)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 to 1/4 cup hot water
- Place watermelon, BCAAs, lime juice and hot water into a food processor. The warm water helps break down the watermelon. Blend until smooth.
- Eat immediately. It makes 1 giant serving.
- Watch the video demonstration:
calories 104, fat 0.5g, sat fat 0g, cholesterol: 0mg, sodium 343.2mg, carbohydrates: 25.8g, fibre 1.3g, sugars 19g, protein 1.9g
If you want to stop dieting, ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. It's my common sense approach to eating because your diet shouldn't be a full-time job and it shouldn't cause anxiety. You can also sign up for my free intermittent fasting tutorials here.