You only need 5 minutes to prepare this easy recipe! It's a delicious way to add more protein, fibre, and fruit into your diet!
- 1 cup very frozen strawberries
- 1/2 a very frozen banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or milk of choice or water).
- 1/2 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder in Coldstone Birthday Cake Remix
- I am sponsored by BSN supplements, and I love and recommend the COLDSTONE series of SYNTHA-6. The flavours are outstanding. If you want to support me, thank you!
- Combine the above ingredients in a blender (I used a Magic Bullet). If it's giving you a hard time, you may need to add a little bit more milk. Just don't add too much!
Makes 1 portions. 209 calories, 3.7g fat, 31,7g carbs, 5g fibre, 18.2g sugars, 11.8g protein
- My Intermittent Fasting Tutorials: get them for free at StartFastingToday.com
- Substituting high calorie junk food with my "cheat clean" recipes can prevent you from over-consuming high calorie junk food. This is a great strategy for preventing weight gain.Try my approach, and you will be shocked how effortless it is to lose fat and maintain your weight, without having to slash your calories, demonize food (or fruit), or eat tiny portions. So if you want to put an end to yo-yo dieting all while satisfying your daily cravings ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System.
- If you are strapped for time, and need 10-minute home workouts that use minimal equipment, then I invite you to join my 30-Day Igniter Home Workout Program. What is the 30-Day Igniter? It's my 10-minute HOME video workout program. It combines strength training, jump rope training and pilates. I teach you how to breathe during your workouts, how to activate your muscles (including your pelvic floor), how to move within your current mobility, and most importantly, mindset training! This is a mind and body transformation. All I need from you is 10 minutes a day for the next 30 days