Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries:
Chocolate is one of the top 10 reasons to be reincarnated. The others are unimportant.This recipe is
- Easy to make!
- Only 3 ingredients
- High in Protein
Step 1: Make the chocolate fudge goo:
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients by hand in a microwave safe bowl:
- 1 TBSP melted Artisana Coconut Butter (melt in microwave for ~20-30 sec). You could also use coconut oil. Then add:
- One scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge in Chocolate Milkshake.
- 4 TBSP water (You may need less water … remember you want it to be THICK).
Step 2: Stuff the Strawberries with the chocolate fudge goo.
- Cut the stems off 10 strawberries. I used a small spoon to dig out the strawberry cores (to create mini bowls). If you want to be classy, then use an innovative strawberry huller/stem remover.
- Spoon the chocolate fudge goo into the strawberry centres.
- Place the strawberries into an ice cube tray: this will prevent the strawberries from splatting on their sides and spewing goo gobs of chocolate all over the place
- Eat or place in the fridge for later!
This recipe yields 10 chocolate stuffed strawberries.
For All Ten:
- calories: 271, fat: 10.9, saturated fat: 8g, cholesterol: 15mg, sodium: 201.2mg, carbohydrates: 20.2g, fiber: 7.4, sugars: 8.9g, protein: 26.8g
If you want to learn how you can manipulate your tendency to overeat in a way that does not sabotage your fat loss ... so you can finally put an end to yo-yo dieting ... then check out my Fat Loss Fast System. I explain exactly how I approach my diet so that I can eat my favourite foods without gaining fat (or feeling even an ounce of guilt)!