Lean for the Holidays
Today's HiiT workout targets your core and glutes. We are doing as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) in 20 minutes. Stay LEAN this holiday season using my time-saving and effortless approaches to fat loss: 1. Intermittent Fasting and Flexible Dieting
2. Quick Home HIIT Workouts
- Get all my free home workouts here.
- A timer (use your smart phone)
- An ab wheel
- A Swiss Ball
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Kettlebells (I used two 25-pound KBs).You can also use dumbbells.
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
What is AMRAP? It stands for As Many Rounds As Possible. Today’s workout it a 20-minute AMRAP HIIT circuit, consisting of 6 exercises that will make your core BURN! Once you get through the 6 exercises (with no rest), repeat it all over again. Keep repeating it as many times as possible in 20 minutes. Keep it INTENSE!
Note that I only filmed 10 minutes. Make sure you continue for another 10 minutes!
Each Round Consists of These 6 Exercises:
- Deadlifts (I used two 25-lb KBs) x 10 reps
- Ab Wheel x 10 reps
- Squat Jumps x 15 reps
- Ball Hamstring Curls x 15 reps
- Squats (I used two 25-lb KBs) x 20 reps
- Swiss Ball Ass-Ups (20 reps)
Do the workout with me, just click on the video.