TILAPIA.... but reinvented! Perfect for anyone following my Fat Loss Fast System!
Place the following ingredients into a food processor:
- 2 uncooked fresh tilapia cut into small strips (use scissors)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets (I buy the florets in the bag you steam in your microwave to save time)
- Salt-free Mrs. Dash
- Squirt half a lime
- 1 TBSP of dehydrated sliced onion (adds flavour and is quicker than slicing an onion and less pungent)
- 1/2 TBSP chopped cilantro (I buy it in the squeezable tubes to save time).
- Blend the ingredients in the food processor.
- Roll into small patties
- Place on griddler (I use Pam non-stick cooking spray) for 10 minutes
- Refrigerate for up to 2 days.
You can enjoy them cold the next day too!
for 1 serving of sliders: (4 oz of tilapia and 1 cup (65g) of broccoli florets):
Depending upon the size of your sliders, 1 serving size will be approximately 4-5 sliders (I recommend you weigh your food to ensure your portions are correct)
- Calories: 113, fat: 1 g, saturated fat: 0.5g, cholesterol: 55mg, sodium: 60 mg, carbohydrate: 3g, fibre: 2 g, sugar: 1 g, protein: 23 g