Spice up your Chicken!
Tired of the same old boring chicken and veggies? Spice things up! Try my Spicy Chicken Avocado Wraps today!
- Boil skinless, boneless chicken breasts in water (with fresh squeezed lemon).
- Once the chicken is cooked, strain it and add 6 oz of this chicken to a food processor.
- To the food processor, add 2/3 of an avocado and 2 cups of chopped & steamed zucchini.
- Season with minced onion flakes, chili pepper flakes and 1 TBSP of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Process in the food processor (don’t over-process, or else it will become a paste).
- Divide into 2 portions (place on in the fridge for the next day)
- Wash and dry collard greens. Cut off the stems.
- Placed the chicken salad onto 1 collard green. Roll into a wrap. Makes about 3-4 wraps per serving.
For a 1/2 serving (3 oz chicken, 1 cup zucchini, 1/3 of an avocado, 1 cup of collard greens):
- calories: 253, fat: 12.4 g, saturated fat:1.6 g, cholesterol: 56.3 mg, sodium: 71.2 mg, carbohydrates: 17.7 mg, fiber: 8.4 g, net carbs: 9.3g, sugar: 8.1 g, protein: 24.3 g