You only need 5 minutes to prepare these 4-ingredient cookies and only 12 minutes to bake them in the oven. Plus, each cookie is only 76 calories. Win!
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (I used Bob's Red Mill 5 Grain Rolled Hot Cereal)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Edge Peanut Butter Cookie Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with silat mat or parchment paper
- Mash 2 ripe bananas in a bowl, and then add the oats and protein powder. Mix and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips. Stir to mix into the dough.
- Spoon ~2 TBSP of dough onto the cookie sheet, and mold it into a cookie shape. Repeat until the dough is gone.
- Bake for ~12 minutes
- Makes 16 cookies.
Makes 16 cookies. 1 cookie is 76 calories, 1.9g fat, 0.7g saturated fat, 4.1mg cholesterol, 11.7mg sodium, 12.9g carbs, 2.1g fibre, 4g sugars, 3.3g protein
I've been an intermittent faster and a flexible dieter since 2012. I put together an entire system (an e-Book) that shows you how to make it work for your schedule, goals and eating personality. I call it the Fat Loss Fast System. It's a sustainable approach to eating. I really enjoy helping people who love the daily process ... people who love finding value in making choices that are right for their body. When it comes to body recomposition and fitness, I believe that fixation on the endgame is the reason why people become so disappointed and end up throwing in the towel. My passion is teaching you how to love the daily process. That's the secret to long-term success!