You only need 5 minutes to prepare these 4-ingredient cookies and only 12 minutes to bake them in the oven. Plus, each cookie is only 76 calories. Win!
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (I used Bob's Red Mill 5 Grain Rolled Hot Cereal)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 scoop BSN Syntha-6 Edge Peanut Butter Cookie Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with silat mat or parchment paper
- Mash 2 ripe bananas in a bowl, and then add the oats and protein powder. Mix and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips. Stir to mix into the dough.
- Spoon ~2 TBSP of dough onto the cookie sheet, and mold it into a cookie shape. Repeat until the dough is gone.
- Bake for ~12 minutes
- Makes 16 cookies.
Makes 16 cookies. 1 cookie is 76 calories, 1.9g fat, 0.7g saturated fat, 4.1mg cholesterol, 11.7mg sodium, 12.9g carbs, 2.1g fibre, 4g sugars, 3.3g protein
- My intermittent fasting tutorials. Get them for free at StartFastingToday.com
- As an intermittent faster, I skip breakfast, and enjoy eating in the afternoon and evening. This works well for me because I don't like eating breakfast in the morning (it makes me feel nauseous), and I'm more relaxed at night (so I digest better). I also enjoy eating carbs (especially fruit)! For more information about my flexible approach to intermittent fasting, head over to my Fat Loss Fast System.
- If you are strapped for time, and need 10-minute home workouts that use minimal equipment, then I invite you to join my 30-Day Igniter Home Workout Program. What is the 30-Day Igniter? It's my 10-minute HOME video workout program. It combines strength training, jump rope training and pilates. I teach you how to breathe during your workouts, how to activate your muscles (including your pelvic floor), how to move within your current mobility, and most importantly, mindset training! This is a mind and body transformation. All I need from you is 10 minutes a day for the next 30 days