DO IT NOW!
WW stands for Written Workout. Print it, or screen capture it with your phone, and go do it!
- A Timer
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats
- A Resistance Band
- Various Dumbbells and Kettlebells (or a 16-pound Jug of Kitty Litter)
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Exercise Technique Review:
- Step-by-step Jump Rope Progressions --> video demonstration.
- Steering Wheels --> video demonstration (watch at 2:37)
- Foam Roll --> video demonstration
Always a Must!
Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.