This no-bake recipe takes 3 minutes to prepare. It sets in the freezer in about 30 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix 1 TBSP all natural peanut butter (or 1 TBSP coconut oil) with 1 scoop of BSN Syntha-6 Edge Whey (Chocolate or Peanut Butter Cookie or your favourite flavour) and 3 TBSP water.
- Spread the mixture into a chocolate bar mold. If you don't have a mold, then spread the mixture thinly on a plate covered in plastic wrap. Don’t worry about being neat and tidy.
- Place in the freezer for ~30 minutes until it sets.
- Once it’s set, eat immediately before it melts, or store the rest in the freezer for later!
- Watch the video demonstration
- calories: 240, 11g fat, 2g saturated fat, 50mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 9g carbs, 1g fibre, 4g sugar, 28g protein
- My intermittent fasting tutorials. Get them for free at StartFastingToday.com
- As an intermittent faster, I skip breakfast, and enjoy eating in the afternoon and evening. This works well for me because I don't like eating breakfast in the morning (it makes me feel nauseous), and I'm more relaxed at night (so I digest better). I also enjoy eating carbs (especially fruit)! For more information about my flexible approach to intermittent fasting, head over to my Fat Loss Fast System.
If you are strapped for time, and need 10-minute home workouts that use minimal equipment, then I invite you to join my 30-Day Igniter Home Workout Program. What is the 30-Day Igniter? It's my 10-minute HOME video workout program. It combines strength training, jump rope training and pilates. I teach you how to breathe during your workouts, how to activate your muscles (including your pelvic floor), how to move within your current mobility, and most importantly, mindset training! This is a mind and body transformation. All I need from you is 10 minutes a day for the next 30 days