BACK! by Popular Demand
Where Amelia Earheart are the back workouts on my website? How did I manage to create 28 workouts, none of which are devoted to back moosles?
It's high time I stop being a delinquent partial turd and post a damn back workout.
Here it is. Phew! Everything is BACK to normal. Or is it?
- A Gymboss Timer
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Lebert Equilizer (driveway barriers .... lol)
- Resistance Band
- Swiss Ball
- A Kettlebell: I used a 25 pound kettlebell.
- A workout bench (or a chair).
- A Dr. Sara Solomon Cross Speed Jump Rope by Buddy Lee Jump Ropes. It’s portable and inexpensive. I always travel with mine!
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
This circuit consists of 12 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes 25 minutes. Set your gymboss timers for 30 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest. You have to hustle between exercise. Keep it INTENSE!
- Lebert Equilizer (Driveway barrier) rows
- Burpee Push-up
- Bilateral External Rotation with Resistance Band
- Mountain Climbers
- (R) Bent Over Row (use bench & Kettlehell)
- Jump Rope (Forward Straddle)
- (L) Bent Over Row (use bench & Kettlehell)
- Jump Rope (Side Straddle)
- Seated Row (narrow grip) Using Resistance Band
- Squat Jumps
- Back Extension (swiss ball)
- Two-Handed Kettlehell swings
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.
Progress... only slower....