Nothing looks better than a body with great shoulders and glutes. Join me for this 20-minute high intensity home workout. All you need are kettlebells and dumbbells.
- A Gymboss Interval Timer
- A laptop, smart phone, or tablet (to play this workout video)
- Shock-absorbing surface, such as interlocking floor mats.
- Dumbbells: I used 15 pound dumbbells and 8 pound dumbbells.
- A Kettlebell: I used a 25 pound kettlebell.
Always a Must!
- Read my workout rules before you begin!
Drink your BCAAs!
Stay hydrated with water.
Set your gymboss timer for: 40 seconds WORK, 10 seconds REST. This circuit consists of 6 different exercises. Perform the circuit 4 times, which takes ~20 minutes. I did it 4 times and my shoulders were BURNING!
- Squat -> Bicep Curl -> Shoulder Press (I used 15 pound dumbbells)
- Sumo Squat -> Upright Row (I used a 25 pound kettlebell)
- Steering Wheels (I used a 15 pound dumbbell)
- Bent Over Poster Deltoid Raises (I used 8 pound dumbbells)
- Lateral Deltoid Raises (I used 8 pound dumbbells)
- Two-handed kettlebell swings
Do the workout with me. Just click on the video.